Friday, June 4, 2010

Selena Li: Cameo Appearance @ "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"

Visit Selena Li's TVB blog!

selena01selena02selena_terenceselena_terence02

These few days, I made a cameo appearance in the movie "Don't Go Breaking My Heart". It was only one scene, but I thought it was very refreshing and very fun. Terence Yin plays my husband in the movie. Johnnie To is the director. Our first collaboration went very well.

louis_yuanyuan_daniel

"Don't Go Breaking My Heart" is directed by Johnnie To and Wai Ka Fai, and stars Louis Koo, Daniel Wu, and Gao Yuan Yuan. The movie is a romantic comedy. Louis plays a bad guy, while Daniel plays a good guy. They will both like Gao Yuan Yuan. She will choose between a bad guy and a good guy.

Personal Note: I knew that she filmed a movie, but I didn't know it was Johnnie To's movie. :)

But then again, Johnnie To is the only one filming a modern movie I know of right now. :)

Myolie also filmed Johnnie To's "Life Without Principle", which stars Lau Ching Wan, Richie Ren, and Denise Ho. Myolie plays Richie's wife. :)

*Credits to tvb.com and the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment