Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tavia Yeung Hopes to Make Money with Kenneth Ma as Couple Partnership

DO NOT REPOST

"Scoop" Clip

ontv Clip

010203

Tavia Yeung and Kenneth Ma attended a ribbon cutting ceremony for a home appliances shop. When Kenneth was asked if a sequel for "The Mysteries of Love" was in the works because of its high ratings, he said, "I don't know. All I know is that there will be a celebration dinner. It would certainly be good if there is a chance because Lo Sir will then be able to work with many beauties again. (Are you addicted to playing a player?) No, the character had a breakthrough. It is different from my previous characters--no longer pure or obedient. I also want to play a couple with Tavia, as we have never done so. (What are you upcoming projects?) I will film the series 'Female Fist'. It will be my first time playing a villain".

Tavia wore a low-cut outfit, which is rare for her. When asked why she was so sexy, she said, "Because Kenneth just returned from India with a nice summer feel, so I dressed with a more summer feel to complement him. I rarely make money with him. Even when filming series, we don't have many scenes together. I hope that we will have more opportunities to work with each other in the future".

In the recently aired "Mysteries", Raymond Lam, who played a pair with Tavia, did not make an appearance. When asking Tavia if it is because Raymond's wage is high, Tavia laughingly said, "Yes! His concert [tickets] are expensive. I will bring all of my family members to watch his concert". When discussing the home appliance that she would like to acquire the most, Tavia said, "I would like to buy a massage chair the most. I can use it when I get off work".

Personal Note: The celebration dinner for "Mysteries" will take place tomorrow. Ma Ming will have to rush over to it after the costume fitting of "Female Fist". :)

The reports about Tavia's 'low-cut' was exaggerated by the media. 囧!

*Credits to the-sun and singpao

No comments:

Post a Comment