Tuesday, October 20, 2009

TVB 42nd Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony News Clips

"Scoop"


TVB8

More pictures from kennethma.org
sales01sales02sales03sales05sales06sales07sales08sales09

sales04
Gallen Lo - The Return of Lee Kei! :)

Personal Note: I know these pictures are from Ma Ming's place, but I can't help but look at Gallen. I think these pictures captured some cute Gallen gestures! It reminds me of past TVB events where he'd performed at. He he.... :)

*Credits to 楊怡吧, 30fen, and kennethma.org

3 comments:

  1. "Gallen Lo - The return of Lee Kei!" i love this, make me wanna rewatch Old Time Buddy, but midterm :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Noah:

    I want to rewatch his performances in old TVB variety shows. :)

    Midterms will be more important. Best of luck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that anita yeun behind Gallen?

    ReplyDelete