Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tavia Yeung in "Shall We State the Case" @ 《TVB Weekly 642》

tvbweekly642_01tvbweekly642_02

Personal Note: I really like Tavia's look in here. 好型呀! :D

Off topic:

Now I'm wondering if the rumours about Ron joining the Chi Lam series are true or not. I don't know what to believe because Ron's fans are saying that he said that he'll film when he gets back from Mainland. Even if it is true, Ron will only be a guest star.

My guess:

If he is a guest star, I really, really, really want him to only have scenes with Tavia and play her lover!!!! How awesome would that be? I know nothing is confirmed (about Ron)...I am going crazy just thinking about it! I've been waiting and waiting for Ron and Tavia to pair up again for a freakin' long time. *Fingers crossed on the whole lover part* :D

*Credits to taviayeung.com

2 comments:

  1. tavia is really great
    the first she plays a role of a
    cop and she already looks so pro!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Anonymous:

    I, too think Tavia looks a cop. I really admire her acting ability. It is very versatile! :D

    ReplyDelete