Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ma Ming, Selena, Tavia & Nancy @ Conversation Without Topic




Clip

Selena: Hi!
Kenneth: What are we supposed to talk about?
(We can start now.)
Selena: Whose is this?
(For the blogs.)
Selena: Whose blog?
Kenneth: Your blog.
Selena: Oh....
(The same clip will be uploaded on both of your blogs.)
Kenneth: I'll stand up.
Selena: Sit! Sit!
Kenneth: There will be a height difference.
Selena: Welcome to Ma Kwok Ming and Li Sze Wan's blog. You talk!
Kenneth: Talk about what? Talk about what?
Selena: Your turn to talk. What are we doing today?
Kenneth: Today is the blessing ceremony for "Iron Horse Seeking Bridge".
Selena: Correct.
(You've been doing outdoor filming for a period of time now. Are there any scenes that the viewers should look out for or are quite memorable?)
Selena: Actually, Ma Ming and I have been filming outdoors for a lot of days already. Basically, every time we have outdoor filming....
Kenneth: Is very memorable.
Selena: No!
Kenneth: Every day, outdoor filming is very memorable for me.
Selena: I'm not talking about that.
Kenneth: Every time I see Selena, my heart would beat very fast, so it's very memorable for me.
Selena: I'm saying that, every time we have outdoor filming, we would ride bikes and would also bump into each other, so it's quite cute. I feel that, every time I see him....
Kenneth: No, sometimes I would give you a ride. It's very romantic.
Selena: Yes, he gave me a ride before. Wah! There's a pretty girl passing by.
Kenneth: Tavia!
Selena: Tavia!
Tavia: How come I'm not included? What are we talking about?
Selena: Since you came to my blog, my hit count will be very high.
Tavia: Really? It's your blog? Add it on my blog, too!
Kenneth: It'll be on all three of our blogs.
Tavia: But we're of a different generation. You guys are from modern times, while I'm from ancient times.
Kenneth: It doesn't matter.
Selena: Correct.
Tavia: I'm from 1912.
Selena: Correct.
Tavia: Hey, stop with your sweet talk!
(So what year are you guys from?)
Selena: We are now in 2009.
Kenneth: He's asking us what has been memorable for us while filming this series, and I said that, every day we start work, and I see Tavia, my heart would palpitate, so it's very memorable.
Selena: Wah! Before, he....
Tavia: Look at the way he amuses us. We don't have any scenes together. He's the baby in my womb...no, I already gave birth to you.
Kenneth: We bump into each other in the makeup room.
Selena: You can't be like that. Your rumoured girlfriend is over there...you can't say these things.
Tavia: That's right. I always say that you should get her to 'okay' (give permission) first.
Selena: Hey, rumoured girlfriend! Rumoured girlfriend!
Kenneth: It's only rumours!
Tavia: She's not admitting it. Look, she's laughing over there.
Selena: She's over there. She's right beside you. Swing your camera over there.
Kenneth: Next time, I'll be rumoured with Tavia.
Selena: How can you say these words in front of her, Ma Kwok Ming?
Tavia: Usually, if they openly talk about it, it's not real. The real ones...they won't talk about.
Selena: The real ones...they won't talk about. Look at her! She's smiling sweetly.
Tavia: Look at him...he's speechless.
Kenneth: 我都俾你激死!
Tavia: Are you blushing? You're sweating!
Selena: Swing the camera over there. (The camera swings over to Nancy Wu, and she waves.)
Kenneth: Actually, Tavia is my wife.
Tavia: Okay. Anyway....
Selena: Back to the series....
Tavia: Mommy! I'm saying hi to Auntie Ma. I know you really like me. My mommy likes him, too.
Kenneth: Is it true?
Tavia: It's true.
Kenneth: If it's true, then there's a chance. I can pass the mother-in-law test.
Tavia: Oh, it's so hot now!
Selena: I think you've already passed the test.
Tavia: She's only an outsider. Don't mind her.
Selena: Yes, I'm only the third wheel.
Kenneth: Talking off-topic....
Selena: Yeah, I don't even know what we're talking about.
Tavia: Let's get back to talking about today. Today is the blessing ceremony.
Selena: Correct.
Kenneth: So, you've been filming recently...mainly filming your scenes?
Tavia: Why are you stuttering?
Kenneth: Well, I have to suddenly think of a topic. Your scenes are being filmed recently, so what are your feelings?
Tavia: The second day of filming on set.
Kenneth: Are you happy?
Tavia: Happy...you amuse us every day.
Selena: But, too bad you're not filming with him. But it doesn't matter...when she's not filming, you come back....
Kenneth: My next series is with Tavia.
Selena: Really?
Tavia: Stop spreading this...if it's not true, it'll be embarrassing.
Kenneth: Spread it first, so they won't dare to change it.
Tavia: Actually, today is the blessing ceremony. Even though they are long filming hours, there's a lot of people, so I am happy to film this series. Also, the set is very pretty.
Kenneth: Also, Tavia is pretty. Selena is pretty, too.
Tavia: I know.
Selena: Nancy is pretty, too.
Tavia: I know.
Kenneth: Patrick (Tang) is pretty, too.
Tavia: Enough! I have nothing to say anymore.
Kenneth: I heard a rumour.
Tavia: What?
Kenneth: So, are you and blah real?
Tavia: Who?
Kenneth: Later, I'll talk to you off camera about it.
Nancy: If it were me, I would say the person's name.
Selena: Who is it?
Tavia: Who is it?
Kenneth: I'll talk to you off camera about it.
Selena: Who is it?
Kenneth: I heard a rumour.
Selena: What's his last name? What's his last name?
Kenneth: We'll talk off camera.
Tavia: Hold on a second. Let's take note of the female behind the scenes. All this time, she didn't say anything, but when the topic comes to who-with-whom rumours, she'll speak up.
Nancy: I know whose Tavia's is.
Tavia: See? When it comes to that, she'll speak up.
Selena: Exposing rumours!
Kenneth: Off camera....
Nancy: I know whose Selena's is, too!
Tavia: That is so outdated!
Kenneth: Later, I'll ask Tavia off camera.
Tavia: Okay, you ask me. We'll get back to...is there anything else to say?
Kenneth: No, we already said everything that can be said on camera.
Nancy: It was all nonsense!
Tavia: Bye! Bye!
Selena: Bye!
Tavia: We have to go film on set now. Bye! Bye!
Selena: Bye!

Related post: "Iron Horse Seeking Bridge" Blessing Ceremony

Personal Note: Oh my god! They are so cute! The whole cast is going to have so much fun filming this series. Ma Ming is going to 'charm' everybody! Ha ha....

*Credits to tvb.com

10 comments:

  1. OMG, so cute,one of the best vid post i've ever seen for long time
    seem Ma Ming wanna work with Tavia, TVB should listen 2 his wish

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was super cute, eh? Ha ha... TVB should put them in a series together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a really cute video.
    I actually laughed out loud.
    But does anyone know who Tavia is currently rumored to be with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna know who's rumoured with Tavia!!! lol! OMG Ma Ming is sooooo adorable!!! such a sweet talker!!! gosh TVB, pair Tavia and Ma Ming already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tavia doesn't even know who she is rumoured with! Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad there's an english transcript! Thanks! Very funny indeed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. does anyone have link to that video whether raymond lam, ron ng, and kenneth ma talk about tavia?

    ReplyDelete
  8. To Jaycee:

    Are you talking about the "Fan and Kam" clip?
    http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com/2008/10/four-on.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now is 2012. Kenneth paired w Tavia in on call 36. Ii is best series. They are good match and great pair up!

    ReplyDelete