Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kate Tsui @ 《MRRM》 Magazine


"I have never understood myself. I do not know what is suitable for me, and what is not suitable for me. All of me is waiting to be dug out. If the present Kate Tsui that you all see is not guided and not made, she is a stone, rather a diamond. Therefore, I dance. Dancing makes me feel comfortable and free. It also gives me the most self-confident. I always feel an inexplicable sensation every time the body moves. This is my talent."

舞動世界﹐空氣中彷彿沒有語言﹐一動一靜一收一放﹐轉身份前傾﹐眉悄眼角內滲著野性。

kate03kate04

Personal Note: Kate always speak with so much 深度! Kate does have talent in dancing, but when she combines it with singing, I wouldn't call it that anymore.

She and Shirley Yeung like to refer themselves in the third person a lot.

FYI: Kate is to film ancient fighting movie, "Kam Yi Wai" with Donnie Yen, Vicki Zhao, and Wu Chun.

*Credits to MRRM and Hung Ng

No comments:

Post a Comment