Wednesday, November 26, 2008

List for TVB Long Service and Outstanding Employee Awards Presentation

TVB's annual 'oldies gold medal' will be held tomorrow night for TVB-ers who have served TVB for over 10, 20, and 30 years.

ta_ron01rontavta_ron02ta_ron02
[Pics of Ron and Tavia (plus Michael Tse) on gold medal night]

ta02taronron02

rontav01rontav02
(Two more pics of Ron and Tavia @ TVB 41st Anniversary Gala)

List of Artistes:

Carol (Dodo) Cheng [30-year medal].

Hacken Lee, Wu Fung, Evergreen Mak, Helen Ma, and Lily Li [I'm guessing these people will be getting a 20-year medal].

Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Ron Ng, Michael Tse, Rebecca Chan, Meini Cheung, Yu Yeung, Chow Chung, Angel Sung, Catherine Chau, Mat Yeung, Lo Chun Sun, Miguel Choi, Jones Lee, Tsui Wing, Wong Chun Sun (Ken in "Forensic Heroes I & II"), Simon Lo, Raymond Chiu, (Marco in "Best Selling Secrets" and "Off Pedder"), Hui Ming Chi, Bond Chan, and Jack Wu [10-year medal].

I thought Raymond and Ron were already presented with their gold metals on October 30, 2008? I guess I was wrong because they are getting it tomorrow. Great stuff! More Ron and Tavia!

Related post: Moses Chan and Tavia Yeung Strike Waltz Pose

*Credits to tungstar, wenweipo, appledaily, rononline, and tvb.com

4 comments:

  1. thanks much..

    But why no Kenneth? I think he's in TVB for a long time, i think more than 1O years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hyn5, the calendar was out, love it, it's wayyyyyyy better than last year :).
    The worst one, to me, belong to May, it make me headache. I still can't decide which is the best one between Sept, Nov and Dec. All of them are soooo sophisticated. But the most impressed one must be Sept. I was like... WOW when I saw it. :). Oh Jan and Aug cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anonymous! Just uploading them now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To fortuneteller,

    Ma Ming will be getting his gold metal next year. :D

    ReplyDelete