Monday, June 13, 2016

Jessica Hsuan Afraid of Losing Face Having to Sing on the Spot

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

J2 Clip

More Forms Clip

GZTV Clip

Jessica Hsuan returned to her mother company, acting as a guest for the TVB programme "Wanna Bros". She expressed that, when she attended Leon Lai's concert earlier, she encountered host Luk Ho Ming, who invited her on to the programme. Returning to her mother company after a period of time, she feels that it is very interesting. In the programme, she will talk about old times and the male leads she collaborated with before, but feels greatly pressured having to sing on the spot. She laughingly said, "I don't sing much. Although I have done concerts, saw Maria Cordero go on this programme, exposing things and singing incredibly. I'm afraid of losing face and singing to the point of being in a complete mess. Plan on forcing the hosts to accompany me to sing. Also good to come on here to show my true nature, but I did not expose anything. I only know how to laugh". Jessica also revealed that she would be filming a new series soon, expecting to be busy until the end of October.

*Credits to mingpao, TVBUSAofficial, moreforms, and gztv

No comments:

Post a Comment