Updates on Twitter!

- "Blue Veins" Week 3: Mon. to Fri. averaged 23.3 points, peaked at 25.4 points; Sat. averaged 17.24 points; Sun. averaged 17.7 points.
- "My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan" Week 1: averaged 24.1 points, peaked at 27.1 points.
- Moses Chan and Aimee Chan Have a Daughter
- Tavia Yeung and Susanna Kwan Returning at Any Time to Film "Heart of Greed III", Lau Ka Ho and Miu Siu Ching Return to TVB
- 《三個女人一個「因」》 "Three Women, One 'Gene'" Costume Fitting
- "My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan" Opening Theme Video
- "My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan" Theme Song
- "Blue Veins" Sub Song (Lam Mung Nam Version)
- "My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan" Promotional Clips 1-3
- Kenneth Ma, Natalie Tong & Oscar Leung @ "Campstars"

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Wednesday, May 4, 2016.

Monday, December 2, 2013

"Return of the Silver Tongue" Promotional Clip 2

video

*Credits to ihktv

No comments:

Post a Comment