Friday, June 22, 2007

Louis Koo 'Shoots' Fans

Brief Translation:

Pepsi's newest campaign is titled, "Pepsi Is in My Creation, I Want to Be on a Pepsi Can". It is to attract more new faces to their ad. Participants are to submit their photos online and viewers will vote to determine the winner. The winner(s) will be featured on Pepsi cans all around China and will be granted with the Pepsi credit card.

Louis, a spokesperson for Pepsi, has been travelling around China to take pictures of contestants whom he finds captivating. Louis has taken pictures of 18 lucky contestants from Qingdao, Jinan, Zhejiang, and Tianjin. These pictures will be posted in the special voting section on the Pepsi website.

Louis says, "I'm not just taking pictures of my fans. As long as I can see who has feeling, then I'll take their picture". He also said that the most hilarious is when a fan dressed himself as a Pepsi can. It was very cute!

He is also considering whether he should secretly take pictures of his co-workers, such as his assistant or hairstylist because they would like to win the Pepsi credit card.

Check out the Pepsi website @ http://pepsi.163.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment