Sunday, August 20, 2006

Baby Bosco

Bosco Wong Chung Chak

"Hi, my name is Bosco Wong Chung Chak. I was born on December 13, 1980. I was born in St. Teresa's Hospital in Hong Kong and not born in France. I entered TVB in 1999 after I finished high school, but I didn't start filming series right away because I was sent by TVB to do hosting jobs around the studio. In early 2003, TVB aired 'Find the Light', where I shared the main lead role with Ron Ng. Although I was noticed in 'Find the Light' I wasn't recognized until later in the year while playing one of the young pilots in 'Triumph in the Skies'. At last year's TVB Anniversary, I received the award for 'Most Improved Male Artiste'. Thanks to TVB, Miss Lok, and producers for giving me numerous chances to perform. In my journey of acting, I am very happy to have worked with veterans like Liza Wang, John Chiang, Paul Chun, Michael Miu, Power Chan, etc. Liza Jie treats me like a son. She occasionally will bring me homemade soup to my filming set because I always fall ill due to long periods of filming. My 'fake Dads' treat me very well, too! Ha ha! Actually, everybody treats me well. They even love my dog, Kapun! Kapun has become a dog star because he was in 'Under the Canopy of Love'. He was also in my previous series. 'Dicey Business'. He is going to be famous! Ha ha!"

Representative Works: "Find the Light", "Triumph in the Skies", "Wong Fei Hung - Master of Kung Fu", "Wars of In-Laws", and "Under the Canopy of Love".

Personal Note: You can tell by the picture that Bosco was going to grow up to be energetic. Even as a boy, he was very active. Bosco is a very good actor for a youngen. He doesn't overact or exaggerate his actions or facial expressions. However, I am a little concerned for him physically and mentally because he tends to film 2 or 3 series at the same time; I worry that he will start to act 'lazy'--deteriorate and not act at 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment