Wednesday, December 6, 2017

"Heart and Greed" Sub Song 2 (Full Version)


"I Promise" - Linda Chung

I Promise 《溏心風暴3》 插曲 - 鍾嘉欣

作曲: 鄺靜欣
填詞: Wayne James
編曲: 朱俊傑
監製: 何哲圖/韋景雲

Sometimes it's not great but hey
Morning brings a brand new day
Life is rarely black and white
Words set from the left to right

Arms are wrapped around my soul
I'm rice in your wooden bowl
Tired and worn and
Scratched and torn
Still, I'm yours to hold

We are greater than our sum of parts
Together we're a work of art
Paint and canvas lay forever
Woven at the heart

*I promise
I promise
In love we'll laugh and sometimes cry
Be brave and be honest
Together we can
Touch the moon if we try
Cross my heart, hope
To die

Sometimes I can't find a way
To face the Monday morning train
Strangers standing heel to toe
We're one together hold me close

The ups chase away the downs
We smile when we ought to frown
Poetry won't always rhyme,
Like love it's just a test of time

You are rich with a heart of gold
You're funny though your jokes are old
You're lost inside your working day
But then you turn to me and say

Repeat *

I promise
I promise
In love we'll laugh and sometimes cry
Be brave and be honest
Sometimes the sweetest smile
Can come from a sigh
So cross my heart, hope
To die

Related post: "Heart and Greed" Sub Song (English Version) Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment