Friday, March 8, 2013

Linda Chung Filming "Tiger Cubs" Sequel in June

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

mpw2313

Linda Chung: "By August, the series should be done filming. The opportunity to film 'Tiger Cubs' is very hard to come by. Also, it is a very big challenge because I never collaborated with Joe Ma before, and the SDU genre is very refreshing for me. I am a sporty girl. I am very good at playing basketball and volleyball; however, because I play many good girl characters in series, people forget that Linda Chung is actually the sporty type. (Jessica Hsuan turned down the sequel. Would there be pressure to take over for her?) No. Unless the character is exactly the same as the one that she portrayed. However, I believe that I would be playing a different character. Can give me more creative space".

Personal Note: Didn't expect Linda to be in the sequel!

TVBE Clip (031113)

TVBE Clip (031113)

The sequel will be changing its telemovie broadcast method, as it will be a 20-episode series.

*Credits to mingpao and ihktv

3 comments:

  1. ooohhh that's pretty cool!! though i wish jessica would still be in it, linda's not bad, hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,It's Time For A Breakthrough! Will always support!! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. is she a onscreen couple with joe ma?

    ReplyDelete