Saturday, May 15, 2010

"The Mysteries of Love" @ 《TVB Weekly》 Issue 673

tvbweekly673_01tvbweekly673_02tvbweekly673_03tvbweekly673_04tvbweekly673_05tvbweekly673_06tvbweekly673_07tvbweekly673_08tvbweekly673_09

Personal Note: Wow, I'm surprised that Raymond Wong is in here. :) He will be in the final case, and he will face off with Raymond Lam. Looking forward to Raymond vs. Raymond. :D Ha ha....

Bernice's English name is spelt 'Nickole'. She tweeted to me back when she was filming the series saying that she has never seen it spelled like that. ;)

Super excited for this series! I really, really can't wait to watch it! Looking forward to everybody in here! :D

P.S. I will not be translating this. :)

*Credits to tinayy @ fungforever

8 comments:

  1. Thank you sharing the scans/pics. Kenneth looks so awesome in this series, especially in the fourth scan. Lo Sir. :D Can't wait to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh!!! i love seeing more and more 'mysteries' promo stuff!!! after reading this, i'm even more excited...don't know if that's possible anymore. hahah. love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To turtle88:

    There is a kissing picture of Ma Ming and Bernice on the fourth scan that we haven't seen before. :D

    To Rachel:

    I have faith that the series will not disappoint. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last case is very attractive to me... because it features Raymond Wong AND Ruco Chan.

    Being a Galileo fan, I'm wondering whether to follow the whole series... though I really like the double Raymond here :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting captured by this series too. I'm with Rachel I also don't know how much more excited I can get anymore ahahah

    ReplyDelete
  6. To sehseh:

    Didn't know that you like Ruco, too! :D He he....

    Finally, TVB has a bigger person to be the final case.

    To Selina:

    My anticipation for this series will not die! Can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so happy to find two other Ruco ChanChinPang fans here! yay! hope to see more updates on him in the future =P

    ReplyDelete
  8. To sport3888:

    Looking forward to "The Truth"!

    ReplyDelete