Friday, May 21, 2010

"The Mysteries of Love" Promotional Event

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

"Scoop" Clip

TVBE Clip

TVB8 Clip

tmol_01tmol_02tmol_03tmol_04tmol_05tmol_06tmol_07tmol_08tmol01tmol02tmol03tmol04tmol05tmol06tmol07tmol08tmol09tmol10tmol11tmol12tmol13tmol14tmol15tmol16tmol17

The cast of "The Mysteries of Love" held a promotional event on the beach the other day. Cake Wong and Jess Sum were dressed sexily compared to Tavia Yeung and Bernice Liu. Tavia expressed that wearing shorts and a back-revealing outfit give off a breezy feeling. She said, "I'm not covered up! The wind at my back is breezy. (Are you afraid that someone will steal the focus?) We are all wearing shorts, so wearing them in the summer can give a carefree feeling". As for Bernice, who was all covered up in a windbreaker, she said, "I knew that I would be playing games with Kenneth Ma, and he doesn't have much talent in sports. I expected to lose today, so I wore a windbreaker to block the water guns. I haven't had a series of mine air in over a year. This time, it is very special. It is my most open character. The boldest scene is an intense bed scene with Kenneth; while we walk into the room, we take off our clothes".

Raymond Lam denied that the airing of "Mysteries" was to hype his concert in July. He said, "When it was decided that the series would air, it was still unknown that I would have a concert. But, the series will help the popularity. I did not have any series released in 2009. I will release my fourth album before my concert". As for Wong Cho Lam having a show during the same time, Raymond thinks that they have a different audience group, style, and show type. Thus, he is not worried about comparisons.





Personal Note: Tavia is so funny, and Bernice is so cute! :D So funny how Bernice was swaying back and forth while she was describing different people. Ha ha.... So cute when she asked Ma Ming about his relationship, and then she placed her hand on his chest. :D

For the record, Raymond said that Tavia is not heavy when he had to piggyback her. ;)

*Credits to HKLOVE.org, 30fen, www.raymondforest.com, the-sun, appledaily, headlinedaily, kennethma.org, tvb.com, and 馬國明吧

No comments:

Post a Comment