Sunday, May 16, 2010

Johnson Lee as Leon Lai @ "Fun with Liza and Gods" Episode 8

Johnson Lee as Leon Lai in "The Breaking Point"

Johnson Lee as Ching Long (Leon Lai)
Elaine Yiu as Shum Man Yi (Kathy Chow)

Johnson: "Man Yi! Don't leave".
Elaine: "You don't have to say anymore. You are very annoying. I don't want to listen to your golden phrases!"
Johnson: "No. I cannot eat breakfast on an empty stomach in the morning. And it was you who treated me to eat a fish burger. You should know that if the fish in the fish burger changes, then it is not a fish burger".
Elaine: "Don't force me. Don't say any more of your golden phrases".
Johnson: "No".
Elaine: "Why are you holding my hand?"
Johnson: "The right hand has flesh, and the back of your hand is flesh. Your body is full of flesh".
Elaine: "Don't say anymore. Please let go!"
Johnson: "You cannot say please".
Elaine: "Please!"
Johnson: "Saying please twice is manners, and saying please three times is insincere".
Elaine: "Please!"
Johnson: "You're insincere".
Elaine: "I was only going to ask you to come down to eat a bowl of wonton noodles. Why are you saying so many golden phrases?!"
Johnson: "You want to borrow my money to go eat wonton noodles. Borrowing money is like giving a present, and paying back money is like begging".
Elaine: "You guys can see. He is saying golden phrases again! Ah Long! Be more open-minded!"
Johnson: "I'm open-minded, so I do not mind others saying I'm not open-minded".
Elaine: "You're crazy! You don't want to eat noodles with me. I'll go eat it myself!"
Johnson: "Don't leave! If you leave, who will listen to me say golden phrases? Do you guys want to listen?
Audience: "Yes!"
Johnson: "Then I will sing it for you guys. Thank you! 'If This Is Love'. Thank you!"

Johnson was imitating Leon from "The Breaking Point", but he sang Leon's sub song from "The Challenge of Life". ;)

Visit Elaine Yiu's TVB blog for pictures!

Singing Guest: Miriam Yeung

"Kids in the City"

戰狼3伯

Personal Note: Johnson sounded exactly like Leon! Even his gestures resembled the young Leon! :D So funny! Leon's golden phrases are priceless! :D So funny! Elaine kind of looks like Kathy, too! I don't know how she was able to hold back her laughter, as Johnson did some improvisation.

This was the only skit that was worth watching in this episode. Cho Lam was sick during the taping of this episode; therefore, he didn't change the lyrics of "Wish You Well".

Since "Sat in the City" ended last week, they had two new skits to replace it. One is "戰狼3伯", while the other one is "Kids in the City" (Hungrypotter, Little Ex, and Littlebaby. Louis is Lin Yu Chun. Ha ha....). I miss "Sat in the City" soooo much!!!!

William Chan was the worse challenger ever!!! He just sang Aaron Kwok's "Sing This Song" and did some of his own breakdancing. He couldn't even hold his leg up! I remember Wong Ching imitating that dance on "Super Trio", and he was quite good. I liked how Louis said that William is his idol.... He is so my idol! 囧!

"Fun with Liza and Gods" Episode 8






4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the clip. Elaine does resemble Kathy. Johnson as usual is great in his imitation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To hester:

    You're welcome!

    Yeah, Fala said to Elaine on Weibo that she resembled Kathy Chow when she walked through the door. :D

    This is Johnson's best Leon imitation ever! He never sounded more like him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Johnson's impersonations! Especially when he was on Super Trio a couple years back and did 3 of the heavenly kings. This just completes the list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To bluebell:

    Yes, Johnson's impersonations on 'The Four Heavenly Kings' are the best. :)

    ReplyDelete