Monday, May 3, 2010

"The Mysteries of Love" Promotional Clip 1


tmol_01tmol_01atmol_02tmol_03tmol_04

Raymond Lam: "When light reflects off a surface, it will show a clear image. Anything hidden will be visible using the reflection of light in different angles. Why did she appear?"

(《直到你不找我》 "Until You Do Not Look for Me" - Raymond Lam)
直到開始想喜歡我 Until the beginning of wanting to like me
直到你擦身過 Until you passed by
才認得我 Until you recognize me

Tavia Yeung: "What is it that makes two people discover one another?"

Raymond Lam: "Can science explain it?"

Personal Note: Ahhh.... I can't believe the first promo clip is already out! :D You can also hear Raymond's theme song! :) Waiting for Ma Ming and Bernice's clip! :D

Ha ha.... Raymond and Tavia have their looks from "An Uninvited Date".

*Credits to HKLOVE.org

12 comments:

  1. i just saw this trailer right before visiting your site hahah this is such a pretty trailer!! i love the theme of mirrors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprise...the promotion clip is very good! Not the typical 'weird' clips I seen often. This one is nicely done, with a bit of science, mixed with a soft sense of humor/sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to hear the theme song...it sounds so good! I am super excited about this show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't really like Tavia's look with her short hair though, much prefer her with long hair as that would match her character in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...this clip is making me all excited!!! FungYi in less than a month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twenty days until it airs!

    There will be a promo event on the 18th! :D

    Can't wait! :D So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, haha, this is nothing related to the trailer. but may i ask, how did you upload your videos to blogger? i always get 2 "videos" (1 video and 1 big blank space that gives an invalid website when clicked) instead of one, like yours. many thanks in advance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree, can't wait for Kenneth & Bernice's promo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. To Anonymous:

    The only thing I can think of is the video is never on the first line in the post when I upload it. When that happens, I would move the video up a line. It will then create two "videos". When that happens, I just undo and them move it up again.

    Is this the problem you are encountering? Other than that, I don't think I do anything special. I just select the file from 'browse'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Because it talks about science (with elements of physics and chemistry) it's really interesting for me. I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am currently doing physics and chemistry in school, so I might give this series a go and see if i can learn anything but i won't rely on it too much as TVB professional series usually have quite a bit of wrong information given.

    ReplyDelete
  12. To lizzy & Anonymous:

    I, too love physics! It was my most fav. subject in high school! :D

    But I agree with Anonymous, as I do not rely on TVB for professional facts. ;)

    ReplyDelete