Friday, July 28, 2006

Filming in Hot Weather

(Tavia Yeung wears tank top to film in heat, whereas Bosco Wong wears suit jacket)

Bosco Wong and Tavia Yeung were filming for TVB's new series 《糖心風暴》 yesterday in Central, and Bosco had to wear a suit jacket in the 30-degree heat; he says that the temperature is nothing compared to the Philippines. However, he did buy cold drinks to treat others. Both of them were filming at around 10 pm, and even though it was at night, the temperature was still in the 30+ degrees. Bosco didn't complain and even joked around with Tavia.

When they were finished filming the scene and met the reporters, Tavia asked, "Which paper are you from?" Then Bosco immediately said, "You are choosing jobs now?", making Tavia burst into laughter. Later, Bosco explained, "I wouldn't dare to make fun of her! She is mean and bossy, and she hits people, so I wouldn't dare to make her angry. No, I'm just kidding with you. She is really a nice person".

The temperature was very hot that evening, making Bosco wipe his sweat with a napkin all the time, but he feels this is no big deal at all. "When I was filming in the Philippines, it was so hot that I didn't even want to speak, and I had to jump into a pool of water to cool down. In comparison, I feel that HK's temperature is not that bad to work in; it's only around 34 degrees. All I need is to have a couple of cold pops and I'm not hot. Plus, there's air conditioning in my car, so it is actually pretty comforting".

*Credits to the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment