Sunday, July 23, 2006

Baby Moses

Moses Chan Ho
Moses Chan
"Hello, my name is Moses Chan Ho. I am the shortest little boy on the right in the picture. The other 2 boys are my older brothers. Flora Chan and Ada Choi always get mad at me because I am always with my brother. Both Flora and Ada are really good friends of mine. We can be really crazy when we come together. Ada is a very fun person and a great actress with unbelievable acting skills. She taught me a lot in acting. Flora is a very nice person no matter if it is acting or in reality. She really brings her heart out when it comes to making friends. She is not at all a 'stuck-up'. Everything comes from her heart. Out of all of my rumoured girlfriends, I am most compatible with her. Maybe it is because we are both from overseas. Anyway, I was born on April 16, 1971. My family and I immigrated to Austrailia when I was 12 years old. Later, I returned to Hong Kong and became a model. I gradually went into the movie industry, and in 2000, I joined TVB. Many people say that it should be my turn for winning this year's 'Best Actor' at TVB's Anniversary, but there are so many great actors in TVB like Roger Kwok, Bobby Au Yeung, Michael Miu, and Bowie Lam. Many others deserve the award more than I do. There is still plenty of room for improvement in my acting".

Representative Works: "Healing Hands II & III", "Where the Legend Begins", "Family Man", "Perish in the Name of Love", "War and Beauty", "The Gentle Crackdown", "The Charm Beneath", "The Dance of Passion", etc.

Personal Note: The 'Moses' features is all over that picture. Moses is a very nice and modest person. He doesn't like to take credit for things he has done. He is so charismatic! Moses would have to be my second favourite after Chi Lam. My favourite series of his would have to be "Family Man" because Siu Hin Wah is such a lovable character. Plus, he's paired up with Flora in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment