Sunday, July 16, 2006

Baby Chi Lam

Julian Cheung Chi Lam
Julian Cheung Chi LamJulian Cheung Chi Lam<Julian Cheung Chi Lam
"My name is Julian Cheung Chi Lam. I am now 34 years of age. I will be turning 35 next month. As you can see, I was already very cute as a baby with 2 dimples. Everyone thought I was a girl back then. I entered the entertainment business at the end of 1990 and released my first album, 'Modern Love Story', with Maple Hui Chau Yi in 1991. Although I started off as a singer, I gradually went on and starred in movies and television series. I have become much occupied over the years. In November, my girlfriend, Anita Yuen Wing Yi, will be giving birth to our first child. I do not know the sex of the baby yet, but Anita hopes that the baby does not resemble her and rather that the baby resemble me more. I believe our child will look as cute as I am! Ha ha".

Representative Works: "Point of No Return", "Return of the Cuckoo", "Cold Blood Warm Heart", and " The Legend of the Condor Heroes 1994".

Personal Note: To me, Chi Lam is the cutest baby of all. He looks exactly the same. Nothing much has changed in his facial features. He would have to be my favourite of all time. Plus, Chi Lam has the perfect dimples!

No comments:

Post a Comment