Thursday, September 3, 2020

Top-Secret Robot Look Revealed, Ali Lee Shunned by Mayanne Mak for Being Dirty

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

J2 Clip (090420)

ontv Clip


Artistes Ali Lee and Mayanne Mak's top-secret looks in TVB's new series, "AI Rhapsody", have been revealed. Ali, who plays a robot, was delivering take-out at the request of her master, Mayanne. In doing so, a small accident occurred, but it was a safe arrival in the end. However, in the series, Mayanne is a celebrity who is already popular at a television station, but she also wants to please the elder sister and the directer, so she treats others to a meal. Thus, she orders Ali to deliver Western-style pastries to the scene but shuns her once she sees her covered in stains, and tells Ali to leave. It was seriously ruthless.

Ali and Mayanne were full of chemistry once they got into their positions. Ali even praised Mayanne for being quick to adapt in filming series. However, she, who is playing a robot for the first time, finds it a bit difficult because there is no one around her to figure it out from. She laughingly said that it is the fourth day of filming, but her reaction still needs to be improved; however, she finds the role to be very fresh, relieving her acting itch.

Ali expressed that the most important thing for this character is mastering the rhythm: "My look is quite down-to-earth. Not the robot look as imagined. This bob is slightly MK, but I also think that I am able to carry it! (There are sparks when collaborating with Mayanne?) We have not worked with each other in a long time. We filmed 'Sidewalk Scientist' back then, and up to now, we have both grown. As an MC, her memory is very good. Is very confident in front of the camera, and picks things up very quickly!"

Mayanne, who rarely films series, has actually filmed three series already. Previously, there was "Line Walker: Bull Fight" and "Armed Reaction [2021]". It's just that the new series have not been released yet, so it is not known. She said, "To be able to act in addition to being an MC is a small wish of mine because, when I talk to my colleagues, they share topics on filming, which don't resonate with me; thus, I also really want to try acting. (The two are different?) As an MC, just have to be full of energy and have a good memory, but acting requires the use of emotions. A lot of the times I don't have enough skill, so I would use real power. Like filming crying scenes, I use real emotions. It's slightly difficult to find a balance. Learning now. (Said to be Sandra Ng's successor due to the role being funny?) [I] am not worthy. A lot of people told me that I am a rare comedic actress in these ten years. I am also very happy, but I insist on acting as a pretty girl version of a comedian!"

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment