Friday, September 18, 2020

Golden Producer Poon Ka Tak Returning to TVB After Retirement, JW Being the Lead?

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

After golden producer Poon Ka Tak retired two years ago, he plans to return to his mother company to shoot a new series. The new series' male lead is Ngo Ka Nin, who is returning after seven months; JW, who had just signed with Voice Entertainment, is acting as the female lead.

[Sky Post] called Poon Ka Tak to verify the news of his return. He kept everyone guessing, saying, "TVB is filming a new series. I also received an invitation recently. In the stage of understanding. However, the format of the producing work this time is slightly different from when I was previously working at TVB".

JW only made a guest appearance in the series "Sinister Beings" at the end of last year; there was not much screen time. This time, she has suddenly jumped to becoming the female lead. Would she feel pressured? In an interview with Sky Post, she did not comment on the rumours, as she simply responded, "I am also not sure yet. Now waiting for the company's arrangement. Filming series is also something new that I want to try. On the day of signing the contract, also met a lot of producers and directors. Hope to try this new challenge". As for male lead Ngo Ka Nin, he expressed, "Wow...you guys have already gotten wind of it so quickly? Yes, I will be returning to TVB next month to film a new series. The producer is 'Tak Gor' (Poon Ka Tak). I am also not very clear about the female lead, but I do know that JW is taking part. (How come you are returning in such a short period of time?) Actually, not saying that it is a return or not. Previously did not renew the contract. Everyone had a consensus: as long as the time is right and there is a good role, I can also return to film series at any time. However, the happiest thing this time is being able to work with 'Tak Gor' again. Plus, I am also the male lead, so I accepted after thinking about it for a while. I also have a part in the filming of a grand production in March of next year".

*Credits to skypost

No comments:

Post a Comment