Sunday, July 14, 2019

"Big White Duel" Filming a Sequel? Kenneth Ma: 'It Doesn't Matter to Me!'

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

big big channel Clip

ontv Clip

Ming Pao Clip

Apple Daily Clip

East Week Clip

am730 Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

Youku Clip

GZTV Clip

Artiste Kenneth Ma attended a mall event. When it was mentioned that many viewers are looking forward to the TV series "Big White Duel" filming a sequel, he said that he still does not know whether it would be filmed: "It's dependent on the producer. They have not indicated anything. Have to see the producer and the copy editors' intention. Filming a sequel is not dependent on whether the audience's reaction is good or not; rather, [you] have to see if the story can continue to develop or not. (Do you want to?) It doesn't matter to me. Have not deliberately thought about wanting to or not. Have to see whether the scriptwriters have room to continue writing it". It has been said that he frequently portrays doctors; he laughingly said that he did indeed play passerby doctor roles when he debuted in the Acting Class in the past; however, for official characters, [he] only portrayed it four times...not considered too much.

In addition, he previously sang a duet of the series' interlude with Kayee Tam, but the netizens' reaction has been so-so: "People know that my singing is so-so. I sing as a hobby. Do not mind people saying that I sing well or not. Some fans also said that my singing sounded good; however, when [they] tell me to sing more, I also don't want to unless it is for events. However, I have also listened to everyone's opinion. Before doing stage performances, I do practice my singing, but I usually don't even go sing karaoke".

Related post: "Big White Duel" Sub Song 2 (Chinese Version) Preview @ "Scoop" Clip

*Credits to on.cc, 毛毛蟲, mingpao, appledaily, eastweek, am730, moreforms, youku, and 置酒而卧

No comments:

Post a Comment