Thursday, September 6, 2018

Linda Chung Gives Birth to Son

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

J2 Clip

"Scoop" Clip

Today, 34-year-old Linda Chung announced that she has given birth to her adorable son, Jared. Her friends immediately sent their blessings. Although Linda is recuperating in Canada, she specially shared her joy with the media through a recording. From her voice, it could be heard that she was in good spirits.

Linda said, "I am very happy to announce to everyone today that I just gave birth to my son. He is very healthy. His name is Jared Anthony Leung. He is considered a big baby, weighing 7 pounds, 11 ounces at birth. He has a lot of hair and really resembles Kelly. Our whole family also jokingly said that it was as though I had given birth to fraternal twins because Jared and Kelly really look like each other. This time, the birth process was very smooth; it was also a natural birth. Although it hurt so, so, so much, the most special was choosing a home birth this time because Canada is very supportive of a natural delivery. I am very grateful and lucky to have found a group of good midwives; they are very professional, giving me good emotional support, and they gave me a lot of personal and compassionate care to guide me about some techniques to make the birth process even more smooth and safe, and to believe in and to listen to my own body when giving birth even more. I think this feeling is very empowering. Chose this method to give birth after discussing with my husband. I feel that it is absolutely an unforgettable experience. Together with my son and my family, I am now recuperating and have to take special care during the first month after childbirth. Have to take good care of my son, and it is also very important to take good care of big sister Kelly because there is suddenly another baby during this time. I definitely need to put more time in for Kelly and make sure she's okay".

Lastly, Linda expressed that she hopes to introduce her son to everyone soon, and she also hopes to see everyone soon, hoping that everyone takes care and thanking all of her friends, the viewers, and the media for their support and blessings.

*Credits to mingpao

No comments:

Post a Comment