Monday, September 10, 2018

Ruco Chan and Phoebe Sin Getting Married in October

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

J2 Clip

J2 Clip

"Scoop" Clip

"Scoop" Clip

Ming Pao Clip

ontv Clip

Ming Pao Weekly Clip

Ruco Chan announced that he and girlfriend Phoebe Sin are getting married! Apart from personally announcing the happy news, he also shared many wedding pictures that were taken in England and France. Ruco expressed, "Very happy to announce to everyone today that I am getting married! All this time, I have been fully immersed in my work. It was not until Phoebe's appearance that we felt bliss and trust. For me, being more traditional when it comes to my love life, it is time to use my best efforts to build a happy family. Hope to receive your blessings".

Keeping a Low Profile, Doing All the Rituals

After the news came out, Ruco accepted a "TVB Entertainment News" interview where he admitted that he has already decided on his next step in life: "We have dated for close to two years. Needed time to adjust and look at the personality. Also needed the parents to talk to each other; thus, we already have everything planned. (When are you having the wedding ceremony?) In mid-October. Also want to keep a low profile. Doing all the rituals. Only having dinner with the parents...will not be inviting many friends or having many tables because the parents also want to be low-key. (When are you having a baby?) Ready at any time...these are about fate and looking at heaven's arrangement. Take care of the wedding ceremony first. (Took pictures before making an announcement?) This time, the entire process was very intense because [we] wanted to share it with everyone but also afraid of people secretly snapping a picture or two and then putting it on the Internet, thereby letting the secret out".

Phoebe also graciously responded to the marriage news, revealing that Ruco had proposed twice, rejecting the first time when he only used a paper ring: "While I was asleep, he folded a heart-shaped ring and put in on my finger. When I woke up, I asked him, 'This is considered a proposal?' I wanted an image, so I did not accept, but I was actually very happy! When we went to England, he found a street with a bus, and he got down on one knee and proposed in front of everyone. I have always looked forward to this image...was very moved! (How do you feel now?) Very excited and nervous. Have a lot of things to prepare, but we hope for it to be low-key...have a beautiful memory that belongs to us". When asked if it was a double happiness, she denied, "I also want a triple happiness! Leaving many things up to fate". She also frankly said that she did not expect to get married so early, but she was moved by his sincerity.

'I Owe It to Phoebe'

Ruco, who was revealed to have proposed twice, responded to the media's blessings with a text. Regarding proposing on one knee, he said, "For this thing, I owe it to Phoebe! Had to do this part so that she would accept, so that is why that picture was taken that day. We are officially signing the marriage certificate in October. Regarding what the other arrangements are, will tell everyone then! Thanks to everyone again for your blessings". When it was asked again whether it was a flash marriage due to a 'double happiness', he and his fiancée clearly matched their answers, as they echoed each other: "I even want a quadruple happiness!"

*Credits to mingpao, on.cc, and mpwentertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment