Updates on Twitter!

- Selena Li Becomes European and American Double Film Queen, Breaks Out Internationally After Working Hard for 14 Years: Finally Have an Opportunity to Say Acceptance Speech!
- "A General, a Scholar and a Eunuch" Week 5: averaged 26.6 points, peaked at 27.8 points.
- "The Tofu War" Promotional Clips 1-4
- "Nothing Special Force" will air after "Legal Mavericks" on September 24th @ 9:30pm.
- "Line Walker: The Prelude" will air after "The Unholy Alliance" on September 18th @ 9:30pm.
- "The Unholy Alliance" Theme Song MV
- 《跳躍生命線》 "Leaping Lifeline" Blessing Ceremony
- "The Unholy Alliance" Opening Theme Video & End Credits
- "A General, a Scholar and a Eunuch" Theme Song MV
- Priscilla Wong Joining "A General, a Scholar and a Eunuch" Sequel?

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Tuesday, August 15, 2017.

Saturday, April 15, 2017

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clips 1-16, TVBUSA Trailers, myTV SUPER Trailer & Cast Interviews

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 1
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 2
video

video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 3
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 4
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 5
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 6
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 7
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 8
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 9
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 10
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 11
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 12
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 13
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 14
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 15
video

"My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clip 16
video

"My Unfair Lady" TVBUSA Trailer
video

"My Unfair Lady" TVBUSA Trailer
video

"My Unfair Lady" TVBUSA Trailer
video

"My Unfair Lady" myTV SUPER Trailer
video

"My Unfair Lady" Cast Interview: Lai Lok Yi
video

"My Unfair Lady" Cast Interview: Natalie Tong
video

"My Unfair Lady" Cast Interview: Frankie Lam
video

"My Unfair Lady" Cast Interview: Jessica Hsuan
video

Related post: "Woman Who Does Not Know How to Flirt" Press Conference

*Credits to tvb, LovingTBB, TVBUSAofficial, and myTV SUPER

No comments:

Post a Comment