Friday, August 26, 2016

Linda Chung Gives Birth to Daughter

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

J2 Clip

0102

"Hello! Daddy and Mommy said that everyone has always been concerned about me. I can finally officially greet everyone! My name is Kelly. Perhaps everyone can call me by my nickname 「乖乖」 because Daddy and Mommy always say that I am very well-behaved. I am a Leo and Monkey baby, weighing 7 pounds, 5 ounces. Hope that everyone can welcome me to the world! Plus, give me some growing up privacy. Thanks".

FYI: On December 31st, 2017, at a countdown event, Linda revealed her daughter's Chinese name to be 'Leung Oi San' (梁愛晨), which has three meanings. 'Kelly' means 'warrior', so she hopes for her daughter to be a warrior of love. Another meaning is 'love God'. The third meaning is 'love dawn'...a happy, sunny, and lively girl. Her husband's Cantonese is not great, so the responsibility of giving the Chinese name was given to her. She asked good friend Lai Lok Yi for advice.

Personal Note: Congratulations to Linda! Aww...named after her idol, Kelly Chen! :)

*Credits to Weibo

1 comment:

  1. awwww so cute!!!! i love that Linda named her Kelly! that's super sweet!

    ReplyDelete