Updates on Twitter!

- "My Dearly Sinful Mind" Week 3: Mon. to Fri. averaged 23 points.
- "The No No Girl" Week 2: averaged 22.6 points.
- "My Dearly Sinful Mind" Theme Song MV
- "My Unfair Lady" Promotional Clips 1-10, TVBUSA Trailers, myTV SUPER Trailer & Cast Interviews
- Andy Lau Worried About New Movie Theme Song, Philip Keung and Ron Ng Make Mistakes as Substitutes
- "The No No Girl" Opening Theme Video
- "My Dearly Sinful Mind" Opening Theme Video
- "My Dearly Sinful Mind" Theme Song & Sub Song
- "The No No Girl" Theme Song MV
- "The No No Girl" Theme Song (Full Version)

follow me on Twitter

Check the side bar for upcoming series updates!


List updated on Saturday, April 8, 2017.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

"My Love, myTV SUPER"

Full Show
video

video

"A Time of Love 2"
video

愛 - Jinny Ng
百年不合 - Pakho Chau

"Come with Me"
video

video

大俠霍元甲 - Johnny Yip
萬水千山總是情 - Liza Wang
笑看風雲 - Adam Cheng
人在旅途灑淚時 - Liza Wang & Adam Cheng

video

有夢要想 - Kristal Tin & Nancy Wu

video

video
TVBE Clip

video
"Scoop" Clip

video
TVB8 Clip

FYI: The programme averaged 20.6 points.

Personal Note: Moses referred to "Legend of Miyue" as a Korean drama....

*Credits to 狂愛TVB, veuue.se, and LovingTBB

No comments:

Post a Comment