Date: September 21, 2015
Temporary Chinese title: 《味想天開》
Pinyin title: Mei Seung Tin Hoi
Temporary English title: "Peculiar Taste"
Producer: Chong Wai Kin
Attending Cast: Tony Hung, Sisley Choi, Hugo Wong, Stephanie Ho, Maria Cordero, Rebecca Zhu, Ram Chiang, Lee Kwok Lun, Mary Hon, Toby Leung, Rosanne Lui, Leo Lee, Henry Lo, William Chak, David Do, Kong Fu Keung, Lee Ka Ting, Lily Leung, Chuk Man Kwan, Choi Kwok Hing, Eddie Li, Sin Ho Ying, Aurora Li, and Yu Chi Ming.
Place: Tseung Kwan O TVB City Studio One Common Room
Ming Pao Clip
East Week Clip
Sing Pao Clip
- Tony Hung will play a hooligan who speaks with a lisp for the first half of the series, but he is actually the son of a kitchen god. He really likes to eat and has a golden tongue. He has a romantic storyline with Sisley Choi.
- Sisley will play a northern barbarian tribal person who excels in Chinese dance. Her mother owes people money because she is a gambler, so she dances to make money and even becomes a prostitute at a brothel.
- Hugo Wong will play Koi Siu Tin (蓋兆天), a kitchen saint. He is a drug addict.
- Stephanie Ho will play the daughter of the richest man.
- Rebecca Zhu will play a kitchen goddess who is skilled in cooking and medicine. She has a romantic storyline with Hugo.
- Ram Chiang will play Tony's father.
- William Chak will play Stephanie's elder brother.
Visit @ "Scoop" Clip (100715)
Visit @ ontv Clip (100715)
Visit @ Ming Pao Clip (100715)
Visit @ TVB8 Clip
Blessing Ceremony @ TVBE Clip (102115)
Blessing Ceremony @ ontv Clip (102115)
Blessing Ceremony @ East Week Clip (102215)
Blessing Ceremony @ GZTV Clip (102215)
Visit @ J2 Clip (010216)
Visit @ TVB8 Clip
Completion Banquet @ TVBE Clip (010516)
Completion Banquet @ TVB8 Clip
FYI: The official English title of this series is "Recipes to Live By".
Personal Note: So many food-related series lately....
Only Rebecca had a nice ancient look.
*Credits to the-sun, mingpao, eastweek, singpao, 香港無線TVB8, 狂愛TVB, and gztv