Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kenneth Ma Accompanies Mom to Watch Series

CREDIT IF REPOSTED



01

Kenneth Ma is the spokesperson for TVB Network Vision. Staff members arranged three generations of females, old, middle-aged, and young, to film the promotional clip with this 'hot property'. Kenneth said, "I like to watch series. My mom also likes to. I also have TVBNV installed so that my mom is able to watch the series channel. Sometimes, when I get off work, I would accompany her and watch with her. (Will watch series with your partner in the future?) If I have a girlfriend in the future, would also help her install this service. Even if I don't have the time to accompany her, she can watch series to hold it for now".

Kenneth Ma Being Housewife Killer

02

'Hot Property' Kenneth Ma is the spokesperson for TVB Network Vision (formerly TVB Pay Vision). Earlier, he filmed a promotional clip for 'TVB Drama' and 'TVB Select', targeting female audiences, so there were three old, middle-aged, and young temporary actresses. The content of the commercial is viewers watching these two channels is like having 'hot property'. Kenneth's hand was affectionately held by a mother-level fan, causing him to be awkward such that he had an 'O' expression. "I like to watch series to relieve stress. Also one of the things to accompany Mom for fun".

TVBE Clip (040513)

Related post: Mandy Lieu Gives Kiss, Kenneth Ma Becomes Stiff

Personal Note: He he.... The new 'Housewife Killer'! :P

*Credits to the-sun, mingpao, and kennethma.org

No comments:

Post a Comment