Tuesday, March 23, 2010

"Sisters of Pearl" Trailer 1


Lau Kong: "Out of the three daughters, you are the most clever. If Ho Yuet (the jewellery company) is given to you, then I will feel assured".

Bowie Lam: "There is no reason as to why there are only benefits for your younger sister".

Kiki Sheung: "You want to get rid of me, so you can take sole control of Ho Yuet. Is that right?!"

Michael Tao: "The two sisters are feuding, so we can get more than 30 percent!"

Joyce Tang: "I am the Chu family's second wife!"

Jessica Hsuan: "Young aunt, you have planned beforehand to stay by my father's side to cheat his inheritance!"

Michael Tao: "It is your Chu family that owes me. I just want back what I deserve!"

Kiki Sheung: "That was some good acting there".

Michael Tao: "Not as good as you".

Kiki Sheung: "I don't want to treat my younger sister like that, but she is the one who offended me first".

Jessica Hsuan: "I will not allow you to obtain Ho Yuet and Chu's family!"

Michael Tao: "Everything you did is also for father-in-law's inheritance".

Jessica Hsuan: "What you see is only the surface".

Michael Tao: "There must be some unspeakable secret".

Bowie: "I've been the son-in-law of the Chu family for so many years. I don't want to end up with nothing!"

Jessica Hsuan: "Keep an eye on your husband".

Jessica Hsuan: "You swallowed his funerary object. Don't blame me!"

Michael Tao: "Are you really capable of doing anything just to compete with your sister?!"

Jessica Hsuan: "If I didn't do it, then I will have no chance!"

Kiki Sheung: "Why do you have to make Ho Yuet into a mess?!"

Jessica Hsuan: "Unless you want see him swallow the Chu family!"

Jessica Hsuan: "If I find evidence to prove that he did it, then I will definitely not let him go!"

Kiki Sheung: "Ever since you've come back, the family has not been at peace. Do you want to investigate everyone until they have a problem, and then take sole control of Ho Yuet?!"

Jessica Hsuan: "There are people around you who you think treat you well, but they may not necessarily be sincere".

Narrator: "A test to family values and love. A challenge to human nature and conscience. Scheming against one another. 'Sisters of Pearl'".

Personal Note: "Sisters of Pearl" is too dramatic to be airing at 8:30pm. TVB has too many series lined up for the 9:30pm slot.

A huge fan of the cast, but not a fan of the this genre though. Hopefully, the series will do well. :D

*Credits to 宣萱吧 and 煥煥 @ 惟萱論

2 comments:

  1. the cast is worth watching...but im not captivated at all by the trailer...

    it lacks the intense feel...it was just quick clips..the music wasn't strong...

    and i feel like the put so much intense scenes..lols will there be any scenes left to watch?

    i miss seeing jessica on screen..even thought its only been about 1 yr..lols..

    hyn5 do you think you will be watching this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Lavendar_Bluez:

    I agree! I didn't like how so many "big" scenes were shown at once. It seems like so much is happening.

    I might give it a chance, but like I said, I'm not really a fan of this genre. ;)

    ReplyDelete