Thursday, March 4, 2010

2010 Best New Singer - Sin Ho Ying

Yes, that is correct! This is Sin Ho Ying, but most of you might know him for his most known role in TVB as Siu Fung Jeh in "D.I.E" and "D.I.E Again", and die-hard "My Date with a Vampire" fans will know him as the Peacock Monk.


"The Last Tenderness" - Sin Ho Ying

最後的溫柔 - 冼灝英

害怕你的決定因為它沒有理由
如果天長地久 還需要什麼借口
寂寞的夜裡我為誰守候

#時間它怎麼走都不會為誰而倒流
如果已經到了 我讓你無法忍受
再請你聽聽我心跳的節奏

*這最後的溫柔 貼著我的胸口
像喝了一杯撕心裂肺的烈酒
沒有別的拯救 陷入愛不自由
你能否再為了我而停留

這最後的溫柔 躺在我的胸口
忍不住的眼淚隨著情緒滲透
心卑微的顫抖 是真的好難受
曲終人散了我還不想走 還不想走*

Repeat #*

我需要個出口 你卻給我借口
放不開是你的手 我的心在痛淚不停流

Repeat *

Personal Note: Very surprised that Sin Ho Ying has a song, and it is a newly composed song, too. The song sounds good, and his singing is not bad. The only thing is that his Mandarin pronunciation is a bit HK though. He he.... :D

I've always liked Sin Ho Ying, as I am a super fan of MDWAV; plus, he was in many of ATV's ancient series. :)

I hope he will have an interview article, so we will know the story on him having a song. :D

4 comments:

  1. Hahahas.. when I heard his name, I didn't know who he was, as you called him "Best New Singer", so I thought he was a young guy.
    But it's him! What a surprise, I see him in almost every series, playing those ke-le-fe roles, it's a surprise he recorded his own song. Did he wrote/composed it himself?

    The music is good, I don't know about his Mandarin pronunciation, as I can't speak Mandarin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To lizzy:

    Ha ha.... I rarely listen to newbies now, as there are no good newbie singers in HK anymore. :)

    I don't think he wrote or composed the song though.

    As for his Mandarin pronunciation, it is very HK style. But, I can say that his pronunciation is better than Ekin Cheng's and Louis Koo's Mandarin. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehheh...he sings? LOL Wow. quite a surprise for me...I just he would be the type of person that does acting for fun...never thought he would sing though! HAHA But its pretty nice though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To seedan:

    I was quite surprised, too. I've always known that he knows martial arts, but I'm amazed on his vocals. :)

    ReplyDelete