Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Selena Li Doctor NG Scenes in "A Fistful of Stances"


selenama_mingselena_li

Scene 1

Selena: "I am only giving you special privilege because of patients in Conghua".

Nurse (Annie Chung): "Dr. Wing, Dr. Leung said that he will make it back on time tonight, so you do not have to work his shift".

Selena: "Okay, thanks. It seems as though it will take a while for you to cool your temperament. Since I do not have to work, why don't I give you...bike ride...back...to...the martial arts club?"

Quite calm!! (Referring to Ma Ming being calm.)

Kenneth: "That's more like it with all those privileges".

(Selena laughs)

Scene 2

Kenneth: "I'm not serious?! My little brother said that your little brother injured my big brother to find.... Sorry!"

Scene 3

Selena: "Why don't you cough for me?"

Kevin: "Okay".

Selena: "Okay, thanks".

Crew member: "You should take the stethoscope off [as you walk away]. It looks very weird to take it off while you are signing paperwork".

Selena: (laughing) "I forgot".

Kenneth: "Hey, brother".

Personal Note: Ha ha.... Selena is so cute! :)

I want more Ma Ming and Selena NG clips! Particularly, scenes of them two biking! ;)

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 10

"A Fistful of Stances" Episode 11

*Credits to tvb.com and HKLOVE.org

No comments:

Post a Comment