Saturday, August 22, 2009

Julian Cheung & Connie Talbot @ Miss Hong Kong 2009


I Have a Dream - Connie Talbot

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I'll cross the stream~I have a dream
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality

Somewhere over the Rainbow - Julian Cheung & Connie Talbot

Julian: Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high
There's a land that I heard of once in a lullaby
Connie: Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true
Julian: Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Connie: Where troubles melt like lemon drops
So away above the chimney tops that's where you'll find me
Together: Somewhere over the rainbow, bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why, oh why, can't I?
Connie: If happy little bluebirds fly
Julian: Beyond the rainbow
Connie: Why, oh why
Together: Can't I?

Personal Note: Little Connie is so awesome! :D

Take that, MLs that say that Chi Lam has 'China Town English'!

No comments:

Post a Comment