Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kate Tsui's Message to Fans

I feel better! Don't worry!

"Hello all my beloved ones,

Just wanna drop a few lines to tell you that I do feel better now....I've been out of the hospital for few days.....and recovering as expected. I feel dizzy after taking the medicines, yet I generally feel okay. Gotta get ready for my MVs and TVC before I fly to Kenya...so...my mom is making me drink soups and eat more healthy stuffs! hahahaha"

Kate fell ill after returning from filming the movie 《錦衣衛》 with Donnie Yen, Vicki Zhao, and Wu Chun in Mainland.

For those who don't know, Kate is going to Kenya to film for TVB's anniversary special. Other artistes doing the special include Jessica Hsuan, Ho Sau Sun, and Amanda S. Jessica has already left for Ethiopia. Other places will include Sarawak, Borneo, Zhoukoudian, etc.

Listen to Kate's new song, "Hit Me"!

*Credits to KTO

5 comments:

  1. why did she use English? she isnt ABC nor CBC. Anyway, best wish to Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate graduated from the University of California, Davis (UCD). She majored in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know she graduated from UC Davis, but shouldn't she speak and write Chinese to HK fans? or is it from International site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate always leaves messages in English. She left this message at katetsui.org :)

    ReplyDelete