Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Twin of Brothers" - Heading Off to Mainland

This picture was taken on July 17th, 2003, at Lantau's praying before departing to Mainland to film for "Twin of Brothers". It must have been a very hot day because Ron and Raymond are both sweating!

The caption for this picture described Ron as a newbie. That was true because "Find the Light" aired on August 8th, 2003; however, "Triumph in the Skies" did not air until October 27th, 2003.

I really wanted to post this picture of the three of them in the post where Ron and Raymond were presented with their 'Ten Year Gold Medal' before the actual ceremony (pre-ceremony). However, I looked everywhere online, and this picture was nowhere to be seen. So again, I dug this out of my stash. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. haha, i like this pic. 2003, 5 years already

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahh! Raymond's hair D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Five years go by so fast. I can't believe that all three of them have been in TVB for 10 years. This year will be their 11th year. Ma Ming, Myolie, and Sonija will be getting their "Gold Medal" this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really really LOVE that series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha... I only watched the first episode. Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i accidentally found TOB behind the screen clips which r include Lantau's praying and Ron and Tavia sat and slept in a bus
    http://tiny.cc/ZKKVI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Noah, but I have already seen it. If you look closely, Ron was originally sitting with Raymond and Tavia was with Nancy. It was later that Ron sat with Tavia. You can see Tavia's head on Ron's shoulders. Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish they r real item.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You must think I'm crazy, but I think that all the time! Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete
  10. not crazy since i think that too, and my sister always says that she wanna watch FungHeiYi triangle

    ReplyDelete