Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nancy Wu Highly Praises Kenneth Ma

Nancy Wu was at an event with Deep Ng's present girlfriend, Jacquelin Ch'ng. When the reporters requested for the two to stand together and take a picture, Nancy's manager expressed that there was no need to. Nancy said, "We don't know each other, so there is no need. I would like year 2009 to wash away all of year 2008's unhappy matters. I don't want to be associated with these two names (Deep Ng and Jacquelin Ch'ng) anymore. (What about with Kenneth Ma?) That's all right!"

Sweetly Praises Him as Being Good Guy

Although Nancy has denied her love relationship with Kenneth, she could not restrain from revealing her sweet smile and also praising him non-stop. When asked if they were love at first dance? She said, "No, I didn't dance with him. We are still good friends. I'm not saying that he cannot be my boyfriend. (Your rumours were in the C1 headlines!) I'm not afraid of these headlines! I can even accept more of these headlines, since my rumoured partner is so good! (Does he have potential?) Yes, he has a good reputation among artistes. And he is also a dong ka siu sang, but I don't think he is pursuing me. (Is he your ideal partner?) I don't know! He has such great attributes. It is very hard to find such a good guy!"

Personal Note: I can't help myself from not translating when so many people sing Ma Ming's praises. Ha ha....

Even though Ma Ming and Nancy did not dance with each other on "Strictly Come Dancing II", they have already danced with each other at TVB's 37th Anniversary in 2004. They were paired up with each other in the music skit along with Joe Ma, Melissa Ng, Sammul Chan, Kate Tsui, etc. Ha ha....

*Credits to the-sun

No comments:

Post a Comment