Friday, March 6, 2009

News on "Heaven and Earth"

Nick Cheung said on TVBE, "I have agreed to film a series with TVB, but because of production difficulties, the process is being dragged out. I do not dare to confirm when I am coming back to film. I still have to read the script to see if the storyline is refreshing".

Personal Note: In other words, the whole series is not confirmed yet. It seems as though TVB does not want to this big production series to happen. I can see why TVB would consider this because the economy is low and Chik's past two big productions have failed miserably. I'd suggest for TVB to hold off on this type of series for a little while longer. It would also be a smart move.

2 comments:

  1. Even though the concept seems interesting, I can see how it would be a big gamble. I've noticed that even with big stars that come back, the ratings do not usually pay off. Gallen Lo, Kathy Chow, Anita Yuen, etc.. have come back without a jump in ratings. Maybe they should still film that series but without Nick Cheung.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Either or, Nick will be filming a series for TVB again.

    ReplyDelete