Thursday, January 29, 2009

Fala Chen and Johnson Lee Prosper More in Year of the Ox

Fala Chen and Johnson Lee are quite predestined (if you may say). In Fala's first TV series, "Forensic Heroes", Fala and Johnson played a pair. Later, they were both in "Catch Me Now" and "Chau Heung Angers Tong Bak Fu", and they will play a pair in "Nutritional Housewives". They are also under the same manager, and their relationship is like brother and sister. For Chinese New Year, they are partnered to wish everybody a prosperous year and 'Golden Ox' (money) filling the house.

Once Fala and Johnson saw each other, they showered each other with blessings. "I wish Fala to 'keep' everything: keep the fitness, keep being pretty, and keep up the good work!", says Johnson. Fala laughs, "Wah! That is a lot of pressure! I also wish you to 'keep' filming good series". Johnson's "Citizen King" movie, which he wrote, directed, and acted in, was entered in Asia's Independant Film Festival earlier. Now, his movie will also be a participating film in Hong Kong's International Movie Festival. Johnson says that this is the best present for the Year of the Ox, and he hopes for more. Johnson jokingly says, "If I film part two, I will find Fala to be...my assistant (for the film)! Ha ha! Just kidding! Actually, Fala is very difficult to book".

Wants to Attempt to Be Singer to Release Music Album

They are very satisfied with their results from the Year of the Rat. Fala says, "I am most satisfied that I played Ah Hing (Wing) in 'Moonlight Resonance'. Many people liked it, and it was able to 'wash away' the past characters and (bad) image. It also allowed the audience to see a pure side of Fala. I am very happy!" Johnson says, "Other than movies, I am very happy that a lot more people know that I can sing, and I have gained more jobs because of it. I would like to release an album, but it needs various aspects to coordinate". Fala agrees, "With today's market, releasing an album will be difficult to make a profit, so you have to think it through first. But if given the chance, I would like to try because I have always been learning to sing."

Personal Note: Johnson released a music EP, "Dog.com", in 2000, but it was not a full album.

*Credits to mingpao

No comments:

Post a Comment