Monday, July 21, 2008

Flora Chan Originally to Film for TVB

flora01flora02

Originally, Flora was supposed to return to TVB to film a 40-episode series in September; however, TVB has delayed the filming until November. Flora said, "TVB is very sincere because we have discussed the terms five times. I also thought that, this time, I would be able to film for TVB again, so I told my mother to come to HK to take care of my daughter in the two months of filming. But due to the delay, I am not able to work during those months because I had originally planned to fly back to the US to visit my family next February. Now, I believe I will have to wait until after my vacation before I can film for TVB".

Personal Note: This 40-episode series has to be the series that Gallen Lo will be filming for TVB in November, produced by Chong Wai Kin. Ray Lui and Jaime Chik are also rumoured to be in the cast. If Flora had already intended to film the series, then TVB must have approached her a long time ago. Gallen first broke news about this series in April, and he said the series was to begin filming in October.

As much as I would love to see Flora come back to film for TVB, I would rather that she enjoy the growth process of her daughter, Mira, and have the pleasure of being a mother just like she said in the article. She also said that Mira's baby teeth are coming in, and that she is learning how to walk. She is growing fast because, in two months, she will be a year old.


*Credits to loveflorachan and mingpao

No comments:

Post a Comment