Monday, June 13, 2022

Filming for "PTU" Delayed to August

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

Nicole Wu previously got her hair cut super short; it turns out that the reason is that she will later play a PTU in a TVB series, collaborating with Joel Chan, Natalie Tong, et al.

In the series, Natalie will play a senior police officer, while the PTU will be handed over to Nicole to play. Other female characters include Yoyo Chen and Regina Ho. However, because the series crew wants the story to be more refined and does not want to affect the quality of filming due to the rush to start working, filming was originally scheduled to start at the end of July, but now filming will officially start in August.

When interviewed, Joel frankly said that he is not worried about Natalie, saying that she has no problem filming anything now: "She runs a 6K or an 8K every morning. Since filming 'I've Got the Power' and 'The Invisibles', she has started to work out more. She has great endurance!" Joel, who is currently busy filming "The War of Beauties", said that delaying the shoot is definitely a good thing. He said, "Because I originally had to film two series at the same time and would not get to sleep at all. Now, I can concentrate on filming Patrick Kong's 'War' first, and there's also enough time for me to rest and train. It is really very tough to juggle two series. Now, I can focus on doing one series first, and I can also accompany my son during the summer holiday...there are really three benefits". He also laughingly pointed out that Natalie has always been the steel bar type...legs are more slender than fluorescent tubes.

When interviewed, Natalie said, "I actually haven't received the script yet. I am not playing a PTU, but it is also a senior police officer. Would always have contact with Joel and Ron Ng. Plus, I also previously started running, so it's a good thing. I have also trained for a while. Not much of an effect. Now, the stamina will definitely be better the later it films!"

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment