Friday, June 10, 2022

Aimee Chan Making Series Comeback, Moses Chan Helping His Wife Realize Her Dream

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

ontv Clip

[Moses Chan and Aimee Chan] will be filming Joe Chan's new series in July, and will even be playing a couple; it is their first time filming a series together after getting married.

'Passion for Acting Has Not Extinguished'

Although Joe sincerely invited her to make a comeback many years ago, at the time, she felt that her kids were still young, so she rejected him, but her passion for acting has always been there in her heart! She, who will be starting work soon, has to get used to it as soon as possible, and the most important thing is counselling her kids. She expressed in an interview, "Do have some worries. In addition to counselling them, also have to counsel myself. I usually have a lot to deal with. Have to send them off to school, and also have to look at their homework. My daughter is also approaching first grade. It is time for me to set off for my dreams again. The producer is very sincere. He tailor-made for me the character in the series for me...really very excited!"

Because her Chinese is not very good, looking at the script now, it also needs to be translated. She said, "I previously used 11 hours to look at two episodes of a script. Hope to be able to get immersed and used to it quickly, as filming a series is very different from taking care of my kids. Although I also usually don't get enough sleep when taking care of my kids, have to memorize a script when filming a series. Hope that I am able to find a balace. I really want to prove that my passion for acting has not extinguished in these eight years. Have also not let go of [my] enthusiam and dreams. I really miss it. Always really want to film again. I really want to strike a balance between family and [my] career".

Moses expressed being extremely supportive of his wife in an interview. He pointed out that Aimee has already been away from the screen for a long time; he feels honoured to be able to take part in his wife's comeback series. He said that that his wife's dream is also his own dream: "As long as [I] can help her fulfill her dream, I am willing to do anything".

Arranging the Kids' Schedules in Advance

Talking about the kids clinging to their mom every day, would Moses give them early psychological counselling? He said, "The kids already know that their mom will be start filming again, and are also happy for their mom, but are also a bit worries because, once Mom is not always home, there would always be a feeling of not being used to it". However, he expressed that he and his wife will make the best arrangements for their kids before the series starts: "Parents must be responsible for the kids' daily schedules. No matter how busy the series filming gets, everything must be arranged in advance. Then we can focus on being in the drama world with a peace of mind; thus, time management has always been the biggest test for parents!"

As for Producer Joe, he frankly said that, inviting Aimee for a collaboration, he had discussed it with Moses beforehand. Asking what requirements she had for her comeback, he expressed, "She's great! Didn't have any special requirements. Just wants to act out a good role and a good series". Asking him if he is arranging intimate scenes for the two of them, he expressed, "No. Will not be making special arrangements. Will be more subtle".

Kayan Yau Wants to Collaborate with Childhood Idol

Kayan Yau and Chow Ka Lok will co-star in a new series with Moses and Aimee in July after completing the series "Communion". In an interview, Kayan expressed that she and Ka Lok are playing a couple: "The character's personality is vastly different from what [I] had done before. I am greatly looking forward to working with Ka Lok again because he is very quirky. Very funny when working. Hope that we have more sparks". Regarding collaborating with Aimee for the first time, she said, "Have a super deep impression of watching 'Outbound Love' when [I] was younger because she was extremely cute in the series...very adorable and energetic. Rarely saw her series after that. Able to have scenes with her this time, I am really super looking forward to it. Really want to get along with the real her".

As for Ka Lok, who is filming series after series, he expressed, "I actually don't know much. Also don't know about playing a pair with Kayan. Although I rarely watched series eight years ago, everyone knows that Aimee is a pretty person, and she and Moses have a very harmonious family. She has an extremely good impression in my mind".

*Credits to orientaldaily

1 comment: