Friday, March 6, 2020

Practicing Cantonese for Comeback, Eliza Sam: 'Script Has Become a Baby Textbook'

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

ontv Clip

Actor Eliza Sam was in Tseung Kwan O TVB City for the first day of filming for the new TVB series "BB on Top". Eliza admitted being nervous because she has not spoken Cantonese for a long time: "I am the only one who speaks Cantonese at home. [My] Chinese has regressed, so recently, when reading the script at home while holding [my] baby, [I] would speak louder to practice [my] enunciation. Also hope that [my] baby is able to absorb it. Want to teach him to speak Cantonese so that he can learn more languages, because only I am able to teach him Chinese. [My] husband's Chinese is worse than mine. Now, the script has become a baby textbook, and I have become a Chinese teacher".

Making a comeback, would she miss [her] baby when working? She laughingly said, "Would also miss [him]. Would also sometimes video call to see [my] baby; however, before filming the series, also thought about it for a long time, and also had a family meeting. Had [my] family help take care [of my baby] before [deciding to] film". The baby in the series is older than Eliza's son. Can learn how to raise a baby from looking at the script, and can also learn how to pick out a school in advance.

Speaking of [her] partner in the series, Kenneth Ma, who has recently been rumoured to have sparked with Natalie Tong, did Kenneth vent to her? Eliza said, "I haven't checked the news in a long time. Don't know anything about it. Only caught a glimpse of him just now".

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment