Thursday, December 5, 2019

Raymond Lam and Carina Zhang Rumoured to Have Changed Wedding Date, Ron Ng: 'If I Know, I Will Definitely Reveal the Secret'

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip

"Scoop" Clip

More Forms Clip

IFFAM Clip

Ron Ng attended the Macao International Film Festival with Kathy Yuen and Jeana Ho. He expressed that he frequently plays cop roles, recently trying something new in two consecutive films. One of them is a Hong Kong film, in which he plays a rich second generation who loves photography. He just finished shooting the thriller film 《盲嚇》, directed by Patrick Kong, in which he plays the role of a doctor. He said, "Previously met up with Patrick...often talk about collaborating. Didn't expect to immediately start work after four or five days of discussing and agreeing to the collaboration earlier. Apart from scenes with Kathy and Jeana, Poon Chan Leung is also an actor I greatly admire". He revealed that he has been discussing new movie projects recently, and will start shooting the web series "Flying Tiger 3" early next year.

It is rumoured that his good friend, Raymond Lam, and girlfriend Carina Zhang are getting married this month, but the date has been changed. Ron said, "I only knew about it from seeing the news. He is so bold...did not tell me! I do not know when it will be at the moment. If I know, I will definitely reveal his secret. Would skip work to attend his wedding. Waiting for him to make the date public".

*Credits to mingpao, moreforms, and iffamacao

No comments:

Post a Comment