Friday, August 14, 2009

Selena Li @ TVB Blog - Most Labourious Scene

selena_maming01selena_maming02
selena01selena02selena03

Selena Li's TVB Blog

"In my acting career, this is my first scene filming underwater. The filming equipment was well-prepared for this scene. In this scene, Kenneth Ma will jump into the water and save me. However, it is very labourious because the water is very salty. It caused my eyes to be very uncomfortable. Also, the feeling of water entering my nose is unbearable!! It felt as if my nose was on fire!! The most painful part was that the water pressure made my heart feel as though it was going to explode. It is such hard work!! I'd rather roll on the ground and do other dangerous acts, and it would be as hard work as this!! With that said, I really did enjoy a good swim in the water!!"

Personal Note: Ha ha... They are already finished filming "Iron Horse Seeking Bridge", but Selena's blog is still updating with filming pics! :)

*Credits to tvb.com

6 comments:

  1. haha..that's really cute!
    but wait, Kenneth can't swim! lol. in real life selena can come to his rescue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's true, Ma Ming doesn't know how to swim. But, I'm not sure if Selena knows how to swim or not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma Ming doesnt know how to swim? so what kind of sport does he play? soccer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Noah:

    Yeah, he doesn't know how to swim. And everyone knows he's crazy about soccer. Ha ha... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha. i remember bernice also doesn't know how to swim and i thot it was funny how they both did not need to go into the pool for TBOL while everyone else had to swim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. To bbfreak:

    I also thought that was funny! He he...
    Do you remember the cast running into Michelle Yeh there when she was filming for ATV's "Central Affairs 2" and the media said that the TVB cast totally ignored her? :)

    ReplyDelete