Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kenix Kwok @ 1996 Next TV Awards Number 2

This is from 1996's Next TV Awards presented by Next Magazine. Kenix was voted number two because of the popularity of "Detective Investigation Files".

CIMG4191

She was already the female lead in her first series. Kenix Kwok has a stable position. Sitting at 'Dong Ka Fa Dan', Kenix's progress in television can be said to be 'smooth sailing'. However, she is still not satisfied. "I know I am really fortunate, but I seem to be missing something compared to others. Thus, I hope to film more great series and try different approaches. For example, I'm interested in movies and singing".

Kenix believes that her life's turning point was when she changed careers from being an insurance agent. Being an insurance agent had made her become more extroverted and more initiating. "I really like acting with my innermost feelings. It allows me to portray different people with different moods. It is very interesting, but right now, I want to try to act in a comedy series the most. I really want to see if I can do it!"

As for her win, Kenix informed her mother to let her share this joy together. "After receiving the award, I will place it at home. This is my first honour!"

Personal Note: For some reason, the English translation sounds a little off.

No comments:

Post a Comment