Thursday, April 30, 2009

Jessica Hsuan @ Astro View Magazine


The article is about "Just Love II". However, Jessica talks about the actors she wants to work with at the end of the article.

Actors Whom Jessica Hsuan Wants to Work with Most

Gallen Lo
"Ever since "Golden Faith", we have not had the chance to work together. Besides, the chances of us working together are very uncertain. I think that he might immigrate to Beijing? Every time I re-watch GF, I would think that it would be good to collaborate again, since a great (acting) partner is very hard to encounter".

Moses Chan
"He is an actor whom I would like to try to collaborate with even though we never worked together. However, under my observations at the studio, he is a very serious person at work, and he is a very hardworking male artiste. I've filmed series for over ten years, and the actors are usually the same person...."

Damian Lau
"He gives me the feeling of a very fatherly figure, and he also sees me as a daughter. He frequently tells me about his life experiences. From me, he sometimes sees the younger version of himself, and he would talk to me about it. He hopes that I don't commit the wrongs he did. Damian Gor is a very professional actor. If new actors have the chance to learn from him, it is basically 'giving you money and putting it in your pocket'. It is very comfortable filming with him, even though we only collaborated once. I hope we still have the chance to play father and daughter. As for playing a couple, I am presently okay with it because Damian Gor is very cool!"

2 comments:

  1. Wow, ah Mo, i wanna Jessica and Moses series

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too want to see them in a series. Ha ha...

    ReplyDelete