Monday, February 25, 2008

Kenneth Ma & Selena Li @ "The Master of Tai Chi" Promotional Event

This is what a Kenneth fan witnessed during this function.

Tai Chi Wai: Can I pair up with Selena (during the games)?
Miguel Choi: I don't know. You'll have to ask Kenneth because he is paired up with her in the series.
Kenneth Ma: What does that have to do with me? Ha ha....
(Selena hits Kenneth once and then hits him again.)

After watching the clip, you are going to laugh because, just like the costume fitting for "The Four", Selena again praises Kenneth.
ks05ks07ks08ks09ks10ks11ks12ks13ks14ks15ks17ks19ks20
Reporter: In the series, Kenneth and Selena play a loving husband and wife. However, it is a different story behind the scenes....

TVBE Clip

Selena Li: He gets bullied by women. Ha ha....
Kenneth Ma: Yeah, I get bullied by Selena.
(How do you get bullied? You get bullied behind the filming process?)
Selena Li: He bullies me behind the cameras and I bully him in front of the cameras. Ha ha....
Kenneth Ma: Of course, I'm very man in front of the cameras. Ha ha....
(Selena laughs.)
(How do you bully her?)
Selena Li: No, I'm just kidding. He is a very nice person and would not bully me.
Kenneth Ma: No, you can speak. I'll walk away and let you speak by yourself.
Selena Li: He knows how to flatter women.
Kenneth Ma: Huh?!
(Selena and Kenneth both laugh hysterically).
(Has he ever flattered you before?)
Selena Li: Very happy. All the women are very happy when he flatters them.
Kenneth Ma: Yes, but I have failed. I can't flatter Selena.
Selena Li: What?

TVB8 Clip

*Credits to Shanie and 雪子

No comments:

Post a Comment