Wednesday, April 19, 2023

"Speakers of Law" Promotional Event 2

CREDIT IF REPOSTED

TVBE Clip (042023)

TVBE Clip (042023)

"Scoop" Clip (042123)

ontv Clip

stheadline Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

More Forms Clip

Kenneth Ma Not Pressured About Having a Baby, Skin Has Improved Due to the Nourishment of 'Pretty Soup'!

Artistes Kenneth Ma and Lin Xia Wei appeared at a promotional event for the TVB series "Speakers of Law" today. This series' first episode had a cross-platform rating of 21.1 points, becoming the ratings champion of series in the second time slot this year. The two expressed being excited about this. Kenneth humbly said, "Just temporarily. It's April now. There are still many more months before the end of the year. It's really hard for me to dominate again, but Xia Wei is here, so there's no need to be scared".

Mentioning that Xia Wei recently shared swimwear photos of her going out to sea on her social media, she laughingly said that it was thanks to her dad: "To celebrate my dad's 70th birthday, a group of people went out to sea to have fun. The last time I celebrated with him was already his 60th birthday. Due to the pandemic and being busy with work, I haven't seen my parents for six years. They came to Hong Kong before the New Year and have stayed till now. During this period of time, I have been blissfully fat...already gained three kilograms. My mom has been making soup for me every day and has given me a lot of food". She said that she is happy when she sees that the elders are happy. Asked if her parents would be happier if they had grandchildren, she said, "They haven't rushed [me]. We are not pressured. They know that I have been busy with work".

As for Kenneth, he has lost weight due to being busy with filming a series and promotions, but his skin has improved a lot. He explained that it was due to having the nourishment of soup. Asked if it was the soup made with the love of his fiancée, Roxanne Tong, he sweetly said, "Yes. She is quite good at making soup...would make herbal soups. (To nourish you?) Have to get nourished because [I] don't get enough sleep. (Get nourished to have a baby?) Leaving having children to fate. Not pressured. My elder sister already has two children. My parents had grandchildren early on. (Will there be two happy events on the wedding day?) Normally, there wouldn't be, but it also doesn't matter. The most important thing is to be happy".

*Credits to on.cc, stheadline, and moreforms

No comments:

Post a Comment