Monday, July 23, 2018

Francis Ng & Nancy Wu on "Star Talk"

CREDIT IF REPOSTED


Artistes Francis Ng and Nancy Wu accepted a "Star Talk" interview earlier in which they discussed how they felt about collaborating in a movie. He said, "I have always paid attention to her performances. She is sometimes a fighter girl and sometimes a mute girl, so for this time's character that is slightly eccentric and has some comedic flavour, felt that she is able to handle it. In addition, there is a personal reason. She is used to seeing how I do things...would not imagine me being very mean and fierce; she already experienced it early on".

Upon mentioning the 'dragon boat spirit' in the movie, Nancy laughingly said, "If there were none, would not have endured until this day. When [I] just entered the industry, was influenced by my Acting Class classmates. They would say that they were inspired by this actor or that movie, but I had none, which made it seem as though I never watched a movie before. Because I like to sing, initially took part in the 'New Talent [Singing Awards]'. If you were to ask me which singer and which song had influenced me, I would have [one]. The classmates in the Acting Class gave a great feeling in terms of my acting". Francis said, "Personally like acting. Really happy to act for 20 hours in a day. Would just, once in a while, complain about not having enough sleep and the face not being pretty enough".

Challenging Muscial Theatre

Nancy expressed that too many things that she dreamed of happened this year, such as filming a movie, doing a play, and singing at the Hong Kong Coliseum. As for Francis, he frankly said that he has done too many plays...not challenging as far as he is concerned. He wants to try musical theatre...singing and dancing. Upon knowing that Francis intends to do musical theatre, Nancy immediately suggested that he personally produce it and then perform it together.

*Credits to on.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment